Originally Posted by killerv
I picked up a used birch stocked stainless sporter with a weaver v7 on it for 225otd at a local pawn shop. I have a little more than 225 in it now

GM stainless fluted barrel, action and pillar bedded, brimstone tier 2 job, kidd charging kit, volq extractor/firing pin. Rustoleum metallic blue paint job. Since pic I've put a proper rimfire scope on it. This thing is silly accurate. They are just fun to tinker with.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Nice rifle. Probably a great shooter. I like those deluxe stocks. Especially the walnut Deluxe model. Guys at my club love GM barrels, however some have gotten burnt. Getting one every once in a while that doesn't shoot very well or is finicky. I initially bought a GM for my most recent 10-22 and it was a dud. Groups hovered around an inch at 50 yards. Not spectacular to say the least. Some guys would be happy with it, but I didn't want to deal with it and bought the Kidd. Night and day difference... Sold the GM on Ebay for almost what I paid for it. Guy that bought it was happy with it.. Shot much better than his factory barrel, so it was a win win..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA