Ol buddy, you should know prices better than most here. With that being said, your barreled action is not very desirable because the barrel has 325WSM stamped on it. I've seen complete rifles like yours in the $500.00-$600 range and have passed. I more recently saw a used BACO EW for sale at a local Cablela's for $600.00. I damn near bought that one, but passed... Now, you know classics and yours is a 7 digit which also makes it less desirable. Is the chamber good and not oval? How does the rifle shoot. I sometimes get the impression that you buy a lot, but don't shoot much. Right or wrong? You always have damn nice rifles though. Your stock is a popular one. Short action, but with a sporter weight barrel channel. That may be a detriment?. Selling a used Micky is likely going to hurt buddy.. Guys don't/aren't going to pay retail on a used stock, regardless of how cherry it is. Your stock, I'd say $500 tops... That makes the complete rifle $1,100.00 approx.. Maybe 79s or someone else with more knowledge on the matter will chime in.. You know me, I always buy real low, but in this case I'm actually trying to be fair and think of it as if I were selling... Good luck with it buddy. Who know's maybe someone will offer you $1500.00 for such a rifle????

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA