673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I see your light is on so expect the fire's lit and coffee brewing up there too?

We're still melting here, which is a good thing as we had a fair bit of the white stuff.

Whenever it was that QDM first started putting up videos I subscribed and have been following him on his channel since.

He's from about as far west of Yorkton as we were east of there when we were on the farm. I'd say that it's possible I might have raced Big Moustache Al in Yorkton one night in my hopped up '71 T37 Pontiac. laugh

That's what farm boys did in those days, drive into Yorkton with their loud cars, cruise main and see where your car stood in the local pecking order of quick, you know?

Mine was definitely in the middle of the pack and honestly likely some new Civic models would beat it in the quarter mile nowadays, but it was harmless fun other than the occasional ticket from the Mounties.

QDM used to be in the oil industry I want to say, then quit that to take up farming and I'm behind any younger folks who will do that for sure, despite the fact he seems to prefer John Deere. wink

Anyways sir, that's the connection I've got with his part of the world. When you see his videos that landscape was what I grew up in.

All the best to you this weekend 673.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"