in my home state x-bows are legal for handi-cap hunters and hunters over 60 years of age ,46 states allow x-bows in some way , i do know Montana does not allow even for the handi cap not sure Montana is following the Federal handi cap provision on federal land by not allow the use of a x-bow for the handi cap during archery season ,Montana does allow the draw-lock bow system for the handi-cap and tried this system its even more difficult for the handi cap to carry. nothing wrong in my eyes for anyone to use a x-bow anyplace during archery and / or rifle season you still can only tag your quota or maybe its just one buck. > for the people that are against x-bows someday you will be old or maybe hurt and become handi cap do you still wanna hunt or just stay home and rot ? so if your a x-bow hunter as i now am enjoy that x bow and be safe , > i did hunt with a regular longbows and recurve bows since i was 10 years old that`s 55 years with a drawn bow even compounds , but started before even compounds were used or invented by ALLEN , for the last 3 years at age 68 and handi capped i now used a x bow , so is that wrong ? i don`t think so ! all forms of hunting and all tools to kill / harvest an animal to eat are fine remember animal rights ,peta and so on these snowflakes want us to fight among ourselves that`s why now we a high wolf population and that`s mess up too. take care ,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman