My 5 year old loves peppa the pig. So when I brought these home she wasn’t as amused with my analogy as her older brothers. To beat it all she was wearing a peppa the pig shirt that evening!!!

Neighbor told me his turkey hunting spot was being visited by some pigs. Said if I wanted I could go hunt them till turkey season. So I jumped at the offer! Who wouldn’t

We have pigs here. But it’s not like Texas for sure. And they are hard to locate and typically in rugged country

Side of a mountain that’s part of the smokies called bluff mountain. Pretty steep, thick, and rugged. Lots of laurel thickets

Caught some fresher tracks in the mud and snow, and soon found mom and 3 babies in a small oak flat about 3/4 way to the top. Little Snow on the ground and good wind so stalked to 40 yards before the shooting started.

One of the little ones got the heck outta dodge really fast. The other two ran in circles squealing for momma until they got popped

The one that got away I tracked in the snow to a thicket. I started grunting, snorting, and squealing like a retarded pig( which was the best I could do). Wouldn’t you know it started responding, but wouldn’t come out in the open where I could see it. I could hear it running back and forth in the laurels and grunting at me.

3 outta 4 ain’t to bad I would imagine. On a muddy brand digital scale momma weighed 203lbs field dressed. Babies 26lbs guts in

Rifle is a Remington model 7 300blk with Barnes 110 tac tx. Suppressor dead air sandman S.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]