Originally Posted by Paul39
Originally Posted by ol_mike
go get satelite radio, download the apps, sign in oops need another pin, didn't work, contact us, no answer yet, read this trouble shooting page, sign in, download bluetooff app, pop-up want to get 100 more channels free? click here,sign in, $19.99 month ++++,howard stern!!!!!

CD's obsolete > bullshit

I can relate. I'm old, and I have only a vague idea what an "app" is, and I'm told they make the world go around these days. I'm not a true Luddite, accept that electronics are here to stay, but it's when they don't work or work funky that I get frustrated.

It's like driving in the earliest days of the automobile age. Maybe it works today, maybe it doesn't. Crank and tinker. Repeat. At least in those days you could fix it yourself with simple tools or talk with a mechanic. Didn't get routed to a FAQ that doesn't work.

Week ago my computer updated to Windows 11, next morning everything all whacky, got it going, an hour later it wants to update more, more dicking with it.
Needs 1-2 updates a day now, last night another update NOPE left it sit with lid up not turned off - sick of this BS, it goes to sleep, comes back on about time I was dozing-off, lights up the room black screen hordes of loading graphs [BS] . Finally goes off.
Try use it this morning, says my PIN [personal ID number] no longer works due to updates, start trying to get it going, plug in new PIN, I now need to retrieve a code number from my email, can't open computer so how can I get code number? Get on POS Stupid phone, finally get email open on phone, get code, code doesn't work. Click on I have a code, nope doesn't work, start over get another code X3 . third times the charm I guess,
New password PIN doesn't show anything on the first three digits of the 8 digit PIN? but it did get the computer on, whether or not it will work if I turn it off, who knows? These things are amazing at the level of information that can be had, but at the same time they can be a POS. I truly think they're getting worse, never had any problems 10-15 years ago like I do now.

When I get moved back """""""""""""out west""""""""""" I'm abandoning all of this BS, going to get back to hunting/shooting/fishing/riding/camping, can't wait....

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.