Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Back when you could use the BrickSeek inventory checker for Walmart, I found a Remington 700 6.5 Creedmoor at the local store. I go and ask the clerk, a young Black gal, if I can see it because I wanted to buy it. The rifle was in their gun room, and she had to go back and find it. She came back empty handed, and told me that they only had Remington 700's, and no Remington 6.5's. I got pizzed and left. A few days later, and friend went and bought it, after they'd put it in the display case.

I know this sounds racist, but so be it. I have learned when any AA girl answers the phone call for any reason...to just hang up, call back and hope to get somebody else.

I had one-an Apple Techy- trying to answer my question on why my keyboard didnt work for 20 minutes. Finally she says, try this....punch in f5 and enter.....did you miss the part about my keyboard not working?

You're right about that. Having lived around Blacks all my life, I have always thought I could understand most of them, and decypher their lingo. However, the older I get, either I understand less than I thought I did, or else I'm just impatient and give up too quick.

I usually just hang up when I can't understand what the person on the other end is saying like you do. Life's too short to have to deal with crap like that.