We have been messing with loading for the 10's for a few months now and found the loads we are going to use. We are loading TSS #9's in a 3oz load and getting consistent patterns of 550 to 620 pellets in the 10" at 40yards. Pretty satisfied that these loads will kill way past where I would attempt a shot so we are done. We are having success with an Indian Creek .690 in my new to me Browning Gold 10 light turkey model, my BPS that I had barrel shortened to 21" and using a Comp n Choke XXXFull we believe is .695 constriction, my hunting buddies SP!0 Turkey model with Rhino .695. All three of these guns are using similar components to get the 550 plus pellet count with the highest going to my modified BPS at 612 in 10". We are running 2 grains less of powder in the BPS because that produced the hottest core with plenty in the 20". The SP10 and Browning Gold we are running a little hotter but getting really good percentages of the total shot within the 20" at 40 yards. Handloads really make the 10's shine!

HeavyBarrel

Last edited by HeavyBarrel; 01/24/22.

" A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
G. Washington