Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by slumlord

Oh waahhhh the mean guys from Tn that hurt my vagina are saying these things...since it’s them, I will stand with Happy Camper and his dual life and cadre of sock puppets instead.

Just like you guys from TN, taking all the credit again.

Beav, gets some credit for the initial Blood Hound work done early on over Hapless Campers hypocritical posts. I can usually smell out a fake pretty quick....Remembering NoElk91 fondly.

I believe I also received the first “Reprobate” moniker from him, courtesy of my wire hanger picture.

🦫

PS

To those who enjoy the Christian threads posted by others, like Wabi, Kent, Antlers, et al. Those threads are typically left alone from sarcasm or hateful posts from others.

antelope_sniper will engage most Christian threads, but not to troll, only to provide an differing opinion. Which most Christians love to engage and debate him over.

Most of us believe in God. What we won’t take is a lying, self imposed proctor of god, who’s message appears holier than thou, but in reality is full of spite, hate, with heaps of grandiose self importance.

If you, as Christians can’t police within your own ranks....Don’t get pissed when others start burning the charlatan alive.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”