Thanks for the replies so far. I am mostly interested in predictive software, but I think I am still at the point where I don't know what I don't know. I load for some older rounds that don't have a lot of reloading data available (for modern powders). Ideally I am looking for something that will give me estimates for starting loads and let me relate powder charges and chronograph results with pressures.

I have looked at some Quickload videos on Youtube and had a look at the Quickload website, but I choked a bit at the price (especially the way our exchange rate is these days). Hopefully it follows the adage, you get what you pay for. I do have some concern about spending a chuck of money and ending up with something that is beyond my comprehension. Although I get the sense that it is as involved as you want to make it.

I have also looked at some Gordon's Reloading Tool videos after the suggestions above. That definitely looks like another option.

I would be interested in documentation as well, just to read up on what is out there and get a rough idea as to how involved the software is.