Rifle Loony News is very good to read and may i say : i longer care for heavy recoil either in a rifle anymore off the bench . had i guy who ask me to sight his rifle in , rifle was a light 300 Win. mag. i told him if he wants that 300 Win. mag. sighted in by me, i have a cash price paid in advance otherwise i am not getting pounded anymore. now days if i gotta sight in a bigger cartridge rifle i get my still tuff in shape 33 year old son when he comes over. the last 375 H&H mag. with a lighter stock on this rifle with some hot loads friend reloaded , 1st shot my hat and glasses came off i thought maybe i didn`t have the rifle up to my shoulder in the right place , 2nd shot did the same thing hat and glasses came off but i also had a headache , friend ask me wanna shoot his 375 H&H rifle some more . i swore and said never again.i looked at those 2 brass cases i shot both primers were very flat , so for now on my limit is my 257 Weatherby mag. or up to 30-06 with my handloads or factory ammo only. this happened 10 years ago with that hot 375 H&H his light rifle and i still remember that painful day. > now back to the back burner the guide / hunter thing it is funny and sad , i hate when thees guides /hunters do the high 5 , fist raising and laughing looks bad for us hunters. >if you don`t get the Rifle Loony News your missing out on some very good reading for a very cheap price and we all like cheap .Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman