You guys are tuned in. I would have expected so.

Personal greed stands out to me. Whether it is the politician selling us out to China, or CEO's, or teacher unions or universities or government agencies, or social media restricting free speech, or big Pharma and fauci...well you get the point. This greed is never prosecuted. It is like the hoards rushing the department store to grab everything they can while the getting is good.

Almost every post has validity and show just how bad a shape we are in from so many angles. The effort to right this ship will be enormous. It is overwhelming to me. Buy every time I have been in a spot that appeared insurmountable, I pick one aspect and go fix it. And then one more. I might not fix it all but it is enough to live with.

What we need (in my view) is leadership that has a plan, is a patriot with the good of the nation at heart and has allies that can be trusted to take one thing and fix it.

If I was prez, I might tap some of you guys to serve.... (again). I think I would serve if asked. That's another thread though.