I have been watching the craziness in Gunbroker and the prices for shotguns. I have been thinking about slimming down my shotguns for a while so I thought I would run it by you guys. The first is a model 12 20 gauge with a factory modified barrel. Has not been modified as far as I can see. Bluing has worn to a nice brown. Nickel steel and I THINK the year is 1934. Functions perfectly. 2 3/4 shells only. Has what I consider a normal amount of wear for a gun this age. I KNOW pictures are needed but I haven't figured that out yet. The second is a Browning BSS with the straight stock.. Obviously 20 gauge and looks pretty much like new. In fact it takes both hands to break it open. Ejectors. Special steel 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. Has Utah and Montana on barrel but assembled in Korea with Japanese parts. IF I remember that should put it in the 1970s or so. Fixed chokes..old school open choke on the right and right on the left.
I have to go to work tonight and will have a little trouble getting to the computer until Saturday. By then I hope to have pictures and be ready for classifieds depending on what you all say.
I am hoping $750 on the model 12 and $2250 on the browning.
I know this is too long but am thankful for your thoughts.