Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by Seafire
I've got two Howa Minis in 223....

but my Grendal is a Ruger American...

I admit, I like my Grendal being a Ruger American Predator, over the Howa Mini...

Ruger did just a little better of a job on the Grendal than the Howa Mini I looked at before putting my money on the counter...

Agree .... Ruger uses standard AR Grendel mags. Very slight adjustment on the trigger in a spring change make it a very nice 2 lb trigger. That in itself is enough for me I had a mini in a 223. I also have the same Ruger model in a 223 and the 6.5 Grendel AR mag

I have also found after looking around quite a bit....these polymer mags for 223s, the Grendal brass works just fine with them...

Ruger told me that only their metal magazine would work, labeled 223... they were wrong...

I've only purchased about 5 of the polymer 10 round mags at Sportsman's locally. They are working just fine...

just passing it on....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez