Originally Posted by Border Doc

Originally Posted by Ranch13
The Redding T7 works great for me. I don't deprime or prime with it that is done with separate hand held tools.

Same here. I use it much like a single stage, processing 40 or 50 rounds at one die station, then rotating the turret to the next die for all rounds. Is that "batch loading"? Whatever, it gives good results and minimizes the wear and tear on the bearing surfaces. I wind up with a box full of uniform rounds, especially good for my 38-55, using BP or smokeless.

What I do is prep how ever many cases I'm going to load at a session. Put the sizing, expanding and compression die in order. Size and expand the cases doing both operations by swiveling the turret back and forth. Then the powder thrower starts its work. Charge a case, and while the next charge is metering out, compress, set the wads using the compression die in single stage. Seat the bullet and into the box it goes. By that time the next charge is ready, and off we go.
Takes about an hour to load a batch of 50, and you only have to put the dies in the turret once.

the most expensive bullet there is isn't worth a plug nickel if it don't go where its supposed to.
www.historicshooting.com