would you join me in singing Obama's beautiful BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM?

Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by blanket
Why do productive folks support the Superbowl

Because we’re smart enough to know that it’s 2% of the participants that give it a black eye? We’re not dumb ass enough to buy into all the BS generated by the campfire boomer [bleep] that act like they’re sticking it to the man? Lmao, sit in your recliner and revolt grandpas? Lmao

It’s just like any other company or organization, part of them are scum bags but most aren’t.

It seems to make their balls and winky tingle I guess.

The problem I have is the way the NFL totally supports and backs the 2%. No one is allowed to say anything negative about the 2% or they will be severely beat down. Look what the did to Drew Brees, And he really didn't say anything bad. If it was 80%, 90% or even 100%, the NFL's stance would still be the same. At some point people need to take a stand. Each person needs to determine what that point is. Until the NFL has zero tolerance of this BS, my stance has been made. To each their own.

SandBilly has made it clear that 2% is ok with him. That's fine. I am curious as to what percent would be too much. As far as revolting grandpas, thank God our past was full of revolting grandpas that have made it possible for people to freely sit and watch or not.

You’re a dumbass, what organization doesn’t.

Don’t worry about what I watch you whiny little cΓ»nt