Recently agreed to do a quick review of this scope for Doug at Camera Land and share it here on the Fire. Received the scope last week but our crazy weather prevented much time outdoors. Finally found a decent day to try it out. Bear in mind I am an average Joe and not a skilled writer or optics judge.

Having said that, and to save a bunch of reading, I will state early that I like the heck outta this scope. I won't bore you with all the specs, but will list some that I think are important.
1. 1-6x24
2. 30mm tube
3. red and green illuminated reticle with 5 settings each
4. circle dot reticle with several hold over bars
5. resettable pop up locking turrets
6. 4" eye relief
7. 14.5 oz weight
8. Made for Camera Land, designed in Texas, but is a CCP product
9. comes with riser ring mount system out of the box
10. aluminum quick throw lever included

I believe the reticle is an etched center post with circle and dot. This gives it a very wide open uncluttered field of view. The various hold over points would make it very easy to sight in at the primary distance and still allow longer range shooting.

The illumination worked very well but did wash out on certain backgrounds in bright sunlight. This was no concern to me as the reticle by itself was great. Battery is the standard CR2032 and the specs say up to 100 hrs.

I mounted the scope on my plinker AR-15 and the riser mount was right on. It took just a few shots to get sighted in for my needs. I played around with the color and brightness of the reticle. I then shot a few rounds of steel gongs and bowling pins out to 100 yards and hit with no problems. I did not do any box test or turret twisting other than sighting in. I did like the locking turrets and did reset to zero.

Optics are reasonably clear and the scope seems well made. I think it has a lot of features, some I may never use, but they are there. I liked this scope (and the reticle) so much that I left it on my AR in place of the Bushnell Prime it was wearing. For my needs, it worked great.

In closing, I think this is a great low cost option (under $200.00 ) for the casual shooter. I can see this working on several types of guns. I am not an optics guru and wont pretend this will rival the higher class scopes. I think Doug did a good job of marketing a useful scope with a lot of options at an affordable price. And as always, I'm sure Doug will stand behind his product.