Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by szihn
No 158XTP you are 100% wrong in your assumption of MY ideas and priorities. I am HIGHLY critical of my own countrymen and the lack of attention they have paid, and the support they have given to communism by omission or commission for the last 40 years. You are correct in the facts you posted, but incorrect in your assumptions of my mindset. I am angry and discussed in the apathy and cowardice no matter what body politic it's embedded in.

All that not withstanding, what I wrote is 100% true

.And the answer is the same regardless of the nation spoken about. It's ALWAYS organization and courage, from Ancient Israel, to American colonies in 1775 to the Warsaw Ghetto uprising against the Nazis, to Gandhi in India.

No body of men can submit or comply themselves into freedom.

Cowards can't be free, and the super ignorant fall under the category of being so stupid that when told they are free, they believe it.

It's a recurring theme through history and well written about and documented, but today moist folks are too lazy to read and too afraid of truth and the responsibility it brings so study of history is hateful to them.

So when are YOU marching?

That's not his style - he prefers the inflammatory postings from the comfort behind the keyboard. Even the Karens of the world show more effort by going public.

Funny how you and UPHA are sniveling about a comment meant to move you from inaction and off your knees. Why is that so offensive?

Why were you offended by how we responded?

Not offended, disgusted with the level of cowardice and willingness to kowtow to dictatorship.

Well that sounds like something that you need to seek professional help for. I'm not able to help with your mental disorders.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?