A few thoughts. I know quite a few Canadian / Ukes' and most are very
Industrious people, strong people and also pretty determined folks.
I would suspect( if they thought like I do) they would want support , but not more foreign soldiers on their turf. They would want state of the art equipment and training on it. They would want our sentiment.
If Russia invaded Canada,( in my book )we might want the same, Russian soldiers would get more than they could handle from determined, desperate Canadians' would offer far more pushback in every way.
If they thought they had trouble in Afghanistan, Western Canada , Rural Canada would push them back ferociously. 10 fold
Even old savvy guys would be in the mix.
Putin's , Russia is making a grave mistake and putting soldiers on the ground, many , many quite ambivalent about the reason for this .
In Canada, even my 91 year old Dad might take the his old .270 out of retirement. On second thought might would become he absolutely would. His normal driving would scare the crap out of a few( as all of us)
God Bless the Ukraine and soldiers on either side, Putin and his old Soviet cronies are the cause of this mess and will be held responsible.
God help those behind this thing , they will face dire 9 consequences. On Earth and beyond.
God Bless , all of you