A lot of the custom barrel makers are beginning to offer their standard "sporter" contours with the last 1-1.5" at around 0.65-0.75 so that it can be threaded to 5/8-24 without issue. May add a couple more ounces to the end of the barrel, but being able to have a #2 contoured barrel vs a #4 contoured barrel makes gives you a lot more weight reduction overall.

I won't hunt without a suppressor here in the US. I do have a hunt planned in Canada and I plan to put a Witt Machine SME linear comp on that rifle to direct the noise and blast downrange rather than out or back.

As for the POI shift, I don't worry about it as I don't shoot unsuppressed at game or for groups anymore, so it doesn't matter to me. My loads are developed for the firearm setup with the suppressor, so I don't see an accuracy reduction either.

Is it a pain to get one? Yes. Should it be? NO! However, if you are willing to pay over $600 and wait 6-8 months for a custom stock, why in the world wouldn't you pay a couple hundred more and wait a month or two more for a suppressor that you can use on multiple firearms and it may even make you a better shooter in the field and at the bench?