I bought one and love it for upland except for the stock. I sent it off and had it converted to an English stock. I saw in some forums that the forearm was cracking on several. I kept watch on mine and sure enough it cracked this past January. I contacted Browning and sent it in for repairs. Warranty did not cover it because of so called handling marks. If you buy one, just be aware that the Browning warranty of 5 years or 100,000 shots is only as good as the gunsmith at Browning that works on it. My gun probably has less than 75 rounds through it and the metal looks like it came in box. While there are probably some very light handling marks, the gun is used only as an upland gun and put inside a case after every hunt while in the field. The gun has never been abused but is carried in briars and thickets while hunting. BTW, the stock was also cracked according to Browning. So yeah, I'm a little disappointed by the warranty coverage on a gun that has probably been hunted with 25 times in the last 5 years and only had around 75 rounds through it.