No John,
Gold will never be a fiat no matter the USD dollar value of it. You cannot just print more gold, you have to expend labor and fuel to mine it. This prevents it from being fiat.
The very nature of fiat is that it's manipulated and fake. It's underlying value is trust, that's it!
Gold is used in microscopic amounts in industry.... silver on the other hand is consumed in large amounts.
My speculative value of $10k is a guess based on real numbers, likely it would be even higher. Pricing gold in fiat is kinda silly actually.
In Weimar Germany 10 million wouldn't have bought you an ounce of gold.
We are so programmed to think of everything in fiat numbers, as you have displayed.
Here is the deal, I will never convince you or anyone else for that matter, I recommend learning about what makes money valuable, also how it loses value etc.... we have a thousands of years of history available to teach us these truths.
As for the blockchain the beauty of that is it bypasses the bankers and money handlers, who seem to have become the richest members of society. That alone should give you pause.
Did you read the Zero hedge article I linked? it explains a few things way better than I can,
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/luongo-ins-outs-whose-money-it-anyway

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.