Curious if anyone has a gun rack system for a Honda Pioneer 1000-5 that they recommend? I like the look of the Seizmik ICOS AR but its crazy expensive for what it is and reviews aren't good for honda's. I would like it to be able to work with bolt rifles, AR's, shotguns and ideally a 40" barrel flintlock but I understand the muzzleloader is probably asking a lot. I do want something that will not mar finish on nicer guns. Bonus points for anything that's no drill installation/easily removable if it takes up a seat.
Open to any suggestions folks have and like. My wife and I just put our guns in soft cases muzzle down on the floor in the center front seat last season and while it "worked" it was frustrating trying to drive on sidehills and pushing gun cases off you at the same time. Also pretty slow to get them into action if you happen by a target of opportunity you weren't expecting, she could have killed a pretty nice buck last year on the way out after a hard morning hunting on foot had she been able to get out and on target quicker.
Thanks in advance!