Probably no primers- I didn't check- I have several thousand. But it is likely the usual "Nope" for the past couple years on primer request.

SW actually got in some usable (NOT 50MG! powders -which no one buys, so it is perpetually in stock) this week (Tuesdays). 3 cans each. Some H 4350, 4895 and 4831, some Reloader 19?. maybe another kind- 27 cans in all. Gone fast- by 10, when I was in town for other reasons and stopped to see if there was any progress.

No IMR at all, I think. Which is what I have on hand- I'd like to standardize...

The powder list was all lined through, and hard to see, so I didn't try too hard, care, or remember exactly.

But it's good to see some coming- It should be in quantities of 100 each.... Rationing and unavailability are signs of third world schitholery.

Even several hunting cartridge loaded cartridges - often in "match", were on the shelves, Hornady seems to be catching up- some 30-30, some 260 Hunters Precision - all over-priced yet. The 260 was about 45/box. I'm just OK on that, and well stocked on 30-30, so didn't pay much attention - another cartridge little used up here. And a bunch of other crap no one uses here. The 25-06 doesn't seem to be selling well either, so there were 9 boxes of Corelokt still on the shelves, down from about 30 two weeks ago.

There was one " special" guy in the store. He was requesting a bulk case of 6.5 Crudmore ammo ((unavailable- lots of 6mmCr. tho), instead of the store limit 5 boxes as "I'm a veteran". That's a GFY in my book- and I don't have and won't likely ever have a 6.5 Cr.....I already have a .243, and a .260, with sufficient ammo and reloading components for a couple years - I'm covered. Maybe..... smile. Likely a grab and resale at jacked up price guy...

Last edited by las; 03/23/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.