I had it perfect until a couple of years ago when my brother did the dishes and didn't realize you don't use a brillo pad on a seasoned CI pan. lol. i didn't have the heart to tell him how bad he messed it up when i pulled the rusted up thing out of the dish rack. took a couple re-seasoning processes and quite a few breakfasts but i can finally get the eggs to slide around and not stick. i'll be washing it from now on.

did my mini meat loafs for dinner last night at camp along with my homemade perogies. nice easy recipe

1 lb cheap burger split into 3 even pieces and formed into small loaf shapes with s&p and garlic powder mixed in
fry in bacon grease until both sides have a nice crust
pull the loafs and make a roux with a couple teaspoons of flour and grease and a little butter
mix a couple teaspoons of Tones beef base in 2 cups of boiled water and add to roux
chunk up some mushrooms and throw them in along with the loafs and simmer covered on low for a while

god knows whats in that beef base because it looks like gear grease but it makes a nice gravy

i ate two of them things and a half dozen perogies with mushroom gravy and a half dozen homebrewed stouts and was out like a light by 6.

got another loaf and gravy and a half dozen perogies for tonights dinner. just need to wait until a little later to hit the stout. lol.

My diploma is a DD214