Not a BSA test but like others the only lotto I've lost they replaced a 22lr that couldn't keep an extractor in. Hmm. I know an FN pistol doing that same thing and FN has not replied to the owner in over a week..

Anyway a buddy wanted a cheap 223 upper for pigs for an ATV gun. Bingo. Why not BCA. Upper was 200 plus, 8 twist, Wylde. Side charge. Floated. Thats about all that counts.

He is going to shoot 40 vmax due to where they are located. Just like we do in a PSA upper.

Scope took some fair adjustment who knows why. But it centered.

Once within a few inches I started shooting pairs of shots to conserve ammo to get it zero'd. 1 inch high at 100, and it took 4 pairs to make me happy. Funny thing each pair the bullets were basically width of my pinky nail apart. pinky nail is just over 3/8 wide.

Vortex scope did not correct to the numbers so I had to zero it the way I normally do, move the crosshairs to the impact. That took a few pairs as noted but its sitting solid so far and the last group I fired was an inch high, 3 shots to verify, and was a rough 3/4 inch center to center.

Another lotto won

At this rate I gotta keep testing waters to see a the next failure and how bad it will be and how they will handle it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....