Looking for some quick pointers here. And no, not your English Pointers! I am often accused, and rightfully so, of being a bit of a shotgun fool. Always wanting something new, a new gage, a differing action or stock etc. <P> Anyways, I have always, (at least since my first shotgun, a short stocked Fox.410 single shot) wanted another .410 wingshooting tool.<P>For years I lusted for a little .410 semi-auto, then it turned to a .410SxS, and now finally it actually happened, I bought a .410, but it's a .410 O/U.<P>I was intending to use it on Grouse in the woods, maybe some quail, if we can ever find them again, and possibly for poulty practice hunts. <P>Do any of you out here have some experience hunting with the .410s, what do you shoot in them, what loads do you not like, or have had less than good results with? What are your prefered loads etc ?<P>I am going out tomorrow to do some practice shooting & grouse scouting and I would like to play with the new toy. Any helpful hintings??<P>THx<BR>Scott

Scott