Originally Posted by 158XTP
I notice the retail and hospitality mandates are being lifted in my state, also police officers in one other state who arent vaccinated are allowed to return to work. My state now I am able to attend clubs, bars, sporting venues again. I could for example do lawn bowls or attend charity fundraisers with a bunch of folks 80+ years old(the most vulnerable people out there) but cops or teachers or social workers in my state who arent vaccinated are still " too high a risk to the community" and still unable to perform their careers...

And a vaccinated nurse WITH COVID can work but an unvaccinated nurse WITHOUT COVID cannot enter a hospital...

This level of insanity is like the fabric makers who convinced the Emperor he was wearing invisible clothes but in this case the crowd isnt laughing they are admiring the suit.

wow that is sad

Not rubbing it in by reminding that the state I lived in never shut down, no masking, no shot mandates, no closed businesses, churches . Our rates were the same or lower than states that shut everything down