Wow, a lot of beautiful guns on here. Here is my recent intro to the 16ga, a Browning Citori 525. There is a small backstory to this gun. When I was about 12 years old, I'd go to the local Gander Mountain with my dad and we'd look at the guns. Back then, they were all out on racks where you could handle them. I remember that as soon as I saw the Browning 525's and shouldered one, I fell in love. But affording one was absolutely impossible. As the next 25 years passed, desire for an O/U never left me, but it was always a luxury I couldn't afford. One week, before a upcoming hunt in SD, I was taking interest in the 16 ga. It was fall of 2020, so the guns in stock at the local stores was all pretty much gone at this point. So I did an internet search for 16 ga shotguns just to see what was out there. In the first 5 minutes, I ran into this gun in stock at a Sportsman's in California. I wasn't aware that Browning had re-made the 525 recently and couldn't believe I was looking at the gun that started this 25 years of searching for an O/U. It was an opportunity I was determined not to miss again. Best part was, they shipped it immediately to a store in MM that was on my way to SD, so I got to hunt with it just days later. Had a great hunt, wish I'd have taken some pictures.

Edit: Apparently I don't know how to post pictures very well, not sure why its so small.

Attached Images
Citori525_16.jpeg (13.91 KB, 411 downloads)
Last edited by Namekagon; 04/09/22.