Originally Posted by GWPGUY
Dogs and horses!!! I can handle humans leaving easier than dogs and horses. We understand things and explain things to others. Doesn't make it easy but ya can't explain things to the animal. We know it's coming sooner or later but do animals know? Maybe they do maybe they don't?? I think wild animals know it could come at anytime, there always on high alert. But we make dogs and horses lives pretty easy !!! At least most of us do.Just a thought, probably just me. Not easy though. GWP. πŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

You'll love this one. I have a string of pack llamas. Keep in mind that llamas breed lying down. A receptive female will lie down and the male will sit on his butt behind her and butt walk his way forward to reach her. It's kind of funny to watch. Anyway, I had a female get hurt. The vet bills would have been more than she was worth so I decided to butcher and eat her. They're pretty good eating. My wife couldn't stand to be around when I shot a 'pet' so she left. I hadn't any more than knocked her down when my wife called and said to get her out of the pasture so it wouldn't traumatize the others. I just cracked up. When I shot her, there was a recently gelded male hanging around her. When she hit the ground, he immediately mounted her. Oh, he was TOTALLY traumatized. I was laughing so hard that it was hard to tell my wife what was going on.
Just so you know, she tasted pretty good. She was older plus being stressed from the injury so the meat was very tough, burger only, but it tasted very good.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.