Originally Posted by Tyrone
That's kind of a crap shoot, but the CZ 457 seems to be the most popular. It's the closest thing to a Winchester 52 on there.

Yeah, them not allowing the 52 is funny..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Must be some new WOKE rules or something. I can understand. I'd hate to see someone get their azz whooped by a guy using a 60 or 80 year old rifle. Makes sense. In that case, use a Savage MKII FVT. They are well under $1,000.00 and come equipped with good sights:

Even in bone stock factory form they are shooting mother fuggers..:
First 10 shot group with this rifle:

Here's the last 10 shot group I shot with it, right before my clubs know your limits shoot:
That's cheap ammo right there boys. I buy it at Wally world for $21/box. Today's prices.

Put the rifle away and used his brother in that shoot. That rifle is a Savage MK1 FVT target rifle with Boyds stock with a rimfire scope on top. That rifle shoots with the best of them. So, I guess since you are very limited to what you can use, I'd Buy a target model Savage or CZ like others are suggesting. I see the Bergara B14 is also on the list of not approved rifles. You are very limited. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA