Hello

I was hoping for some quick insight on proper classifieds etiquette. I’ll give you the scenario and let me know what you if opinion is…
4/4/22 forum user responds to my for sale item with “I’ll take it at price X”

I respond with a SPF to that message.
I DM him with my phone number and let him know to get ahold of me and we can complete the sale transaction.
He responds to that with a question regarding time bc we are in different time zones.
I respond to that saying it doesn’t really matter what time for me I’m available. That message is marked as read by both.
Then two days later 4/6/22 I reach out again asking if he wanted to proceed. No response.
Then yesterday a follow up to that asking if everything was ok and let him know I wasn’t trying to be rude, just want to take care of what we needed to take care of and move on. (Also, yes, the whole point of me selling a few of these items was to free up some cash, so that affects it as well, lol…)
So as of today 4/13/22 still both of those marked as unread, and he hasn’t been back online from what I can tell.

Any advice ?
To me it’s not a big deal, I can be patient. But I find it slightly odd as to not inform me if he was going somewhere or couldn’t complete the transaction in a timely manner. I don’t want to cut him out of the sale if something happened unforeseen or he’s dealing with something. I understand life happens. But when do I call it?

Thanks in advance for input
-Ben

Last edited by 1973cb450; 04/13/22.