I added a small BCM Gunfighter CH and a 10x super chicken in an ADM 20 MOA mount. No BUIS for now. Attached it to a Colt M4 lower I had with a Geissele G2S trigger, Magpul K2+ grip and an LMT SOPMOD stock with a standard power spring and an H2 buffer.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The gun weighs 7.020 lbs and with the scope it weighs 8.895 lbs. The balance is just on the inside of the magwell and the gun feels much lighter than it is.
So this morning the wind was calm and I had to go sight it in. Shooting 77 grain SMK’s with 24.5 grains of TAC it averaged 2720 fps in the chronograph with 10 shots.
I bore sighted then got one shot on paper, measured with the reticle, made adjustments and got the shot on the left. Made more adjustments and went too far right confirmed with the second shot then adjusted and fired the five shot group circled.
Accuracy was .732” for the first 5 shot group and .986 for the second. A buddy shot the second group.
I’m very pleased with this barrel and all the components I used. Ejection is at 5:00 and the bolt locks back on empty, I have an H buffer coming in that I’ll see how much difference it makes. The gun is very mild mannered to shoot and even though I envisioned this as a long range steel gun, I’m sure I’ll be killing coyotes with it as well. I might swap the scope out later for a 3-9 Accupoint to lighten it up even more but it is very capable as it is now.

Last edited by TWR; 04/24/22.