You guys are f'ing idiots to get fooled by the same [bleep] year after year. Instead of looking at actions you're fine with soundbites and the fact that this guy made it so anyone in a single digit age bracket cant learn about feggots but as soon as they're 10 its game on again. Is that really a win? F'k no!

I will give Zion Ron credit for 2 things: 1) Correctly calling the Wakesha attack an anti-white terror attack (even though i think it was for a soundbite and it wasnt his state) 2) Fighting with Disney (jury is still out how far this will go IMO).

As far as being a paid leftist you milquetoast conservatives couldnt even tie my right f'kn jackboot. Weak cattle movement lead by zionist mouthpiece to the slaughter factory and you're too stupid to see whats been done to this country over the past 100 years and at breakneck speed since the 1960s and have the balls to point out who's behind it. Your country is just about dead and the best you can do is just cope by calling people demonrats and liberals lol. pathetic.

[Linked Image]