I have a set of DXT2s on my main G19 carry pistol. I have a set of original DXTs on my G30. I like them very much, particularly the DXT2s.

I do believe they help a shooter get on target quicker, if only by a split second. I shoot Glocks with Trijicon HDs, Trijicon Bright and Toughs, XS R3Ds, and Truglo TFX Pros, as well as Glocks with Trijicon RMRs, as well as pistols of other makes with different combat sights. The DXT2s are my favorite and I am fastest with those.

The DXT2s have other advantages. The tritium vial in the front sight is set inside a glowing plastic semi-domed big dot. The tritium keeps that glowing dot charged so even after storage in the dark for days, it still glows in the dark when you pull the gun out. That big dot is not only very visible in bright light, but it stands out greatly in pitch dark. That front sight is much better for locating your gun on a hotel night stand at 1am in the pitch dark than any other sight I have. The semi-domed dot also makes it visible to anyone with normal peripheral vision. In low light conditions, I can have that G19 in front of me, at or below my belt line and pointed the ground, and still see that dot in my peripheral vision.

Accuracy is fine. No better or worse than any of my other sights.