I just purchased what you are looking for, at an auction here in Canada. A Gaspar Arizaga (Spanish) Sidelock, non ejector with prince of whales grip, ic/mod chokes 28" barrels and raised matted rib. Double triggers of course. I thought I had a "perfect" match to my needs but it needed some gunsmithing on the locks. Three of the screws holding the bridle to the right hand lock plate stripped and had to be replaced. And I had my smith correct a defect in the cocking mechanism which was a little stiff. I also had the stock bent to my measurements. All in I was under your budget but it took years of looking and was not without some challenges when I got it. The right gun exists, but often you must be patient and prepared to fix some minor issues.
As mentioned previously, the Czech Brno ZP47 guns were very well built, and are worth searching for. If you can find one and if it fits you, you won't be disappointed.
You mentioned you like Ithaca guns. I had a Ithaca Flues 16 ga. for a while that handled nicely, but was not built very well. Not a strong action. And short chambers. I'd suggest you pass on that model.

Last edited by castnblast; 05/02/22.