I purchased one about a month ago. Actually I traded a gun for it that I really wanted to get rid of so my cash outlay was less than $100. Anyway, I liked it well enough that I ordered another one two weeks later. The serial numbers are about 4000 numbers apart with a couple of very minor changes, one of which is the magazine base and base plates. Trigger pull on 1st gun is slightly less than 7# ( somewhat variable ) and on the 2nd gun slightly less than 6#. Both have a crisp break but not as nice as any of my 1911's. I believe both will lessen some what with use. The trigger reset thing appears to be a non-issue. Zero magazine problems and they slide in and out perfectly whether fully loaded or not. I understand that early on there were issues with bulging magazines, etc. It does, however, require me to use a Magula loader to get the last round into the magazine. I don't care for striker fired or polymer pistols at all...which may help explain my opinion of the CSX. Obviously I like it very much.