I got an older 700 BDL a few years ago from a buddy of mine. It’s a beautiful rifle I’d say from mid 80’s( but don’t have it here with me currently to look up the numbers). It shot ok… but just ok. I shot a few deer with it but was never woo’d by it’s accuracy. So last summer while I was home for an extended time with the Rona I tried in earnest to find a load it loved. Finally just gave up and sent it off to Pac Nor for a chrome moly super match factory contour barrel with 1-9” twist. But then I saw Berger was making some 133 and 135 VLD’s in .257” so I called Pac Nor and had them change it to a 1-8” twist. The rifle has been back together for a few months but the shop that does the blueing for PN is running pretty slow. I’m hoping it shoots those long bergers well. It’d make one heck of a bean field rifle. I’ll try some 115-120 partitions too and probably some 115 BT’s and I have some 117 hornady and sierras I’ll try too. But really hoping it shoots the bergers. My goal was to just have the rifle look like it did when it was new but be able to handle longer high BC bullets. Barrel is 24”