Those videos were funny!

First guy using anecdotal evidence of a Bass Pro Shop guy selling 2 people rifles and the wrong ammunition. Claiming one was an experienced reloader, and that said experienced guy belived the BP gun couner guy when he told the .270 WSM ammo would work in a 6.8 rifle. Said experienced reloader guy buys 100 rounds of the wrong ammunition.

Second guy preaching the need to dlow down the .270 Win to 2700 fps to make it a woods cartridge for short range deer. Also worried that todays bullets can't handle the rpm the 6.8 Western will generate.

Third video the guy is calling BS on Winchester's marketing. Like most manufacturers don't cherry pick data and bullets when comparing their new wonder cartridge to the established cartridges. Not to mention he can pull apart a cartridge and just eyeball the powder and tell you which "Winchester ball powder" was used.

I'm not saying everyone should buy a 6.8 Western. I'm just pointing out they're like every other guy out there trying to generate content. They're just trying to keep there viewership up, and I watched all that crap so I guess the got me. 😉