Originally Posted by NVhntr
Crappy Hamster is one praying SOB.

6/13/20 – (HC prays for sockets)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

11/16/20 - (HC prays for kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.
It was a black fabric roll. I opened it and what did my Father give me in a most unusual surprise......FREE but not cheap???
A full set of Hinkle French Chef knives and a steel !!!!!!!
When I got, home, I cleaned them and noticed that they were brand new! God is good!”

How long did you keep them on the local craigslist and Facebook lost and found before you decided to keep them HC?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ