A buddy and I do this float every spring. This year we decided to camp along the way. We loaded my goldenhawk canoe down with 2 bass rods, 2 Muskie rods, and all the stuff one needs for 2 days of camping and set out. This particular creek is only about 88 miles long, and wide enough to cast across in most places. Depth varies from ankle deep riffles to the deepest hole I've seen is about 10ft. Pretty small water.

My buddy was more interested in Smallies and Rock bass while I focused on the Muskie. This is native Muskie and Smallmouth water. I can't remember the exact total
of rock bass and smallmouth he caught along the way but it had to be in the 50 fish range with the biggest smallie going 17". During the float, I made contact with 6 Muskies, biggest being right at 40", which is pretty common on this float. I lost 2 of them on topwater and managed to get this little guy to stay hooked long enough for a picture. Also on topwater. Which is one of my favorite ways to catch them.

To hear some here tell it; it's a wonders my buddy was able to catch a bass at all and made it out with all his fingers and toes with all of these toothy eating machines swimming around 😂.

Here's a few pics we snapped along the way.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/zFHf1pY/D76-CE65-C-CF61-4955-A87-E-CF5001-FBF022.jpg[/img]