Originally Posted by Bugger
I tried BT’s when they came out and they seemed to have been designed as varmint bullets. Now they seem to be great bullets for accuracy and for performance on game. I have little experience with Accubonds - I’ve had excellent luck with partitions and have seen no reason to switch to Accubonds.
Some people like the Accubonds though.

Same experience as you. My first impressions of the accubomb when it first came out was not good. Accuracy sucked donkey balls and no, you could not load them like you could ballistic tips, nor use the same seater die setting. The original accubonds shot terribly, most guys that I knew that tried them had the same issues. Then it came out that they liked more "jump" to the lands. By that time, I had given up on them. Back to seating die settings. When I tried that, I found the similar weight accubond would contact the rifling or vise versa. Its been a long time since then. But it was No bueno. The only combo I've found that I can use the same seater die setting with is on my 30-06 loads using 180gr Nosler parititons and 180gr Winchester power points. To say they shoot well is an understatement. I like simple and try to keep things that way. Especially when it comes to handloading:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

So as far as it can be done. I have not seen it. You may get lucky, but I highly doubt it. You can always try to prove me wrong though..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA