Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by COLORADO_LUCKYDOG
...tried to get banned from a forum on purpose? It's really kind of fun! I think I have been banned from three. But I'm getting close to number four!

Well, yes and no. I used to moderate a heavily left motorcycle forum. I eventually gave it up for a variety of reasons. I still visit from time to time.

I decided to see if I could get them to ban me by co-opting widely held liberal beliefs and presenting them as my own. This is the thread that I started that finally got them to ban me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I just took a moment to peruse thread titles several pages deep. I am dismayed. We own the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Our economic trajectory is beyond encouraging. We are accomplishing our agenda on the southern border. We have a COVID vaccine, an adequate supply of masks and an unlimited supply of tests. We have adjusted the participants in the Jan 6 hearing to our liking. While we have just begun adjusting police budgets the way they need to be adjusted, we are already reaping the benefits.

That just scratches the surface of all that we have to celebrate. Where are our celebratory threads? We are better than this. Let's make this an uplifting thread. Take a moment to share your thoughts about what wonderful times these are to be a liberal American. I look forward to your uplifting responses."

The thing is, every single thing that I pointed out the libs would agree with. So, I got them to ban me by agreeing with them. It's goddam hilarious.

Paul,

Mocking people, ain’t nice!

You’re a basturd.

🦫

I just think it's hilarious that they banned me for telling their truth.