All right.....I talked to people I trust and they think Begich is worth taking a risk on. I happen to think his dad is a pretty cool guy, and from the late-night talk radio shows I've heard him on, he seems reasonable enough. Hopefully that's been passed on to NB III. Personally, I'd rather see him posing with an AR wearing a battle belt, since I think shotguns send the wrong message to the enemy. Hell, John Kerry, Al Gross and even Obama have posed with shotguns. Some of the most gun restrictive countries in the world "allow" you to have a shotgun after jumping through several govt hoops, and that's pretty much how I interpret the message being conveyed when politicians pose with them claiming to defend my gun rights.

Originally Posted by 1Akshooter
How about the John Coghill guy? He is a Airforce Veteran. My wife's Dad was in the Alaska Legislature before state hood and he spoke well of his Dad. But, really all I know about him. Both the Palin and Begich name don't do it for me. I am also in fear of another Trojan Horse like Lisa getting in.

The older I get the more conservative I get. Just can't abide the harmful lying hypocrisy of the "libtards".

I also will not vote for any one who supports abortion, is against the 2nd Amendment, religious freedom, and is not in favor of a marriage being only between a man and a woman and does not believe in the same Jesus I believe in.

I also want them to push for 10 year term limits. We need more veterans in Congress, especially combat vets who have spent a tour "down range". Also need fewer lawyers and former lobbyists.

John Coghill needs to be kicked in the nutzack for his part in crafting SB-91. I had to fight through that stupidity in the trenches playing catch & release with scumbags.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z