Originally Posted by Ole_270
Just finished a load test of A4350 to compare to H4350. Now, understand that these were Cast bullet loads using the NOE version of a Saeco #315. Gas checked, powder coated and water dropped from the oven( heat treat) and a year later than when I tested the H4350. Some will question the use of such slower powders with cast, but this rifle has an oversized throat and I was trying to give the bullet a more gentle push out of the case than what the faster powders would do. H4350, N202 and Varget have been the most accurate with this bullet in this rifle, H4831SC has also been very good.
Same rifle and chronograph. I ran a 4 grain increase, at each level A4350 was 200+ fps slower than the H4350.
In the one rifle I've tried jacketed bullets with this lot of A4350 speeds have been much slower than published loads from the old Accurate website.

I think if you talk to others that have used it in the last couple of years the 200 or so fps slower than published data seems to be the norm. I was running out of time getting a bear load for my .338 WM and settled on it with the 210 gr Barnes TTSX as the accuracy was great. The most I’m going to get sitting on a bait stand is maybe a 100 yard shot. It sure will not be my moose load with this same bullet as 300 yards is doable.