Battue, I am glad to know that you possess the ability to feel happiness. Was worried about you there for a while. I'm not a psychologist, but I suspect that the answer to your question regarding your lack of surprise at my proactive, voluntary and sincere apology feeling somehow inadequate to you likely has something to do with the attitude with which you approached this conversation. Or perhaps your prejudices? Despite your ad hominem attacks, I will reiterate that I was attempting to respond to something someone else posted, and not trying to insult your daughter (as an aside, how would I even know the composition of your family?).

WM, as I have explained, the post is most definitely about potential future pups. Figured the parents' pedigrees would have something to do with the litter's, but then again I'm not a veterinarian, either. You'll notice that I didn't mention money once, because that's not why I'm contemplating the breeding.

Ribka, what you described is what I hope to produce.

Sincere thanks to all for topical input offered in good faith. I hope that someday I can atone for my unforgivable sin of accidentally mixing up two strangers' avatars. Or for hoping to stay 'on point,' as it were.

Also much gratitude for affirming that climbing the mountains with a good dog or two chasing chukars and grouse is preferable to online debate about topics unrelated to my post.

I don't think I'll require any further assistance finding homes for the pups, should they eventuate, but I do think this thread could serve as a learning opportunity for all (True, Kind, Necessary).

Good hunting!

The Rifle is the Weapon of Democracy