Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yeah and who confirmed the Electors in the 2020 election? Kemp could've and should've done more. He could have stopped the steal but he confirmed it. Kemp gave you Dominion Voting Systems. You want that idiot again?

I posted this on another thread...

Folks love to talk about Dominion voter fraud. Certainly one of the more popular conspiracy theories out there. So there must be tons of proof that the systems have been hacked. Right?

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/1...government-coordinating-council-election

For the record, there is better chain of custody using the Dominion systems than a pen and paper ballot system. The Dominion system not only retains the paper ballot it also generate a digital image in addition to digital tabulation. You can't game the system by counting ballots over and over again as each paper ballot printed has a unique QR code that is generated at the time the voter completes the ballot. I know this because I just voted.

So if the accusation is correct that someone can hack the digital system to flip votes, then they would also have to physically print and insert the fake ballot into the system while removing the original printed ballot while also altering the digital image of the ballot. Any simple investigation would quickly flag that BS.

So where is the proof that the Dominion system has been hacked and votes flipped? A lot of states looked, but none came up with any evidence. But there must be mountains of evidence somewhere... Right?

Dude, Seriously?

You been guzzlin sea water?

So there's mountains of fact based evidence that in past elections the Dominion systems have been hacked and votes changed? Please detail. Can't wait to read the evidence.

Just ask Joe Biden.

81 Million. But he can't get eight people to show up at a rally.

You're in the middle of a schitstorm with no shovel and no vision.

I'm done.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH