Hi all, posting here because i don't know what else to try. I've been trying to get registered over at 16ga.com. I've submitted two different registration attempts, but have not received anything in reply. When I try to log in with the username and password that I made, I get a message that says, "You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password." Does anyone know if they are currently processing new registration requests?

I'm new to reloading, and I have a 1959 Browning A5 Sweet 16 (was my Dad's) that I'd like to make some shells for. Like many others, I'm finding that there's very little 16ga data available for the powders/wads/hulls that are actually available to purchase right now. I'd like to send a PM to Charlie16ga for his updated spreadsheets, but I can't do that if I can't get logged in.

I did manage to find a couple pounds of Win572 the other day. I've got some Cheddite and some Fiocchi 2-3/4 hulls, some CB0078-16 wads, and some CX200 Cheddite type 209 primers. So I've got at least all the parts, if I could some guidance on how to put them all together. Sorry for the long post, and thanks. Hoping to get honor Dad by getting his Sweet 16 running again.

Browning 16ga A-5 1959 Belgium "Sweet Sixteen"