Originally Posted by PWN
100% accurate regarding my ex. She was always the prettiest girl in the room. However, the drinking, smoking and weird sleep habits took a toll on her in her late 40s and she just could not cope. Breast implants, nails, hair, veneers, eye lashes, lip plump, eyelid surgery, botox, spray tan, laser hair removal, liposuction, tummy tuck during our marriage and she still wasn't happy. $100K in body work and she still wanted more. She was miserable and made everyone around her miserable. After years of increasing drinking, mean and hateful behavior and extreme pettiness and vindictiveness, 3 years ago I had reached a breaking point and decided life alone in my late 50s was better than however many years lay ahead with her. Best decision I ever made. Now she can't pay her taxes, but managed to find the money for a $10,000.00 facial surgery to tighten up her face and neck. It took me year post-divorce to figure out the problem wasn't me and that no matter what she would never be happy because the clock does not run backwards. She is still pretty, but one of the most childish and hate filled people I know.
I know someone like that