Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Yoder409
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I've seen lots of bad CCI shotshell handgun rounds in the last couple of years.

I had a 38spl loaded with those and it failed numerous times when needed. It would fire one round, and the other rounds would push the shot casing out the front of the cylinder, preventing it from being fired again, or even being opened.

The only way to un-jam the revolver was to force the cylinder open by breaking off the blue casing and spilling shot everywhere.

My brother's 9mm had one come apart before chambering and shot went all in the pistol, jamming it to the point he had to take it a friend for disassembly it was messed up so bad.

I've not had issues with the rimfire CCI's, and just use them now. They'll kill a snake or other critters fine.

I keep a Ruger Wrangler loaded with them in the shop.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Yeah............ The pic was more of an idea than a fact. Kinda like.......it was there.......and it fit my narrative, so I'd use it. Sorta like the democrats do.

I actually load my own using the Speer capsules. .38 Spl, .357 Mag, .44 XL, .44 Spl and .44 Mag. #9 shot seems to fit the bill well. A drop of super glue to hold the white plug in the capsule and another drop to keep the capsule from "walking and locking" seems to work just peachy.

How you liking that Wrangler ?? I've been tempted many times but never gave in yet.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.